segunda-feira, 12 de março de 2012

I am trying come back with News!!!!!!!!Al Vulo,Mina Hair,Dark Mouse,Red Mint...

First of all i would like to say Thank you to all the designers that didn't erase me!
It is all Ok! ! will continue blogging people That have believed on me and also had the respect in let me on the groups while i was absent!
I was kinda stressed and also very sick...
I do not remember a lot of things and is weird o.O
But I have a passion to blog so i will continue ;)
Many things is going on, Omg I am so lost!
But at least alive and ok on Real Life now!
I Have so many surprises and precious freebies that I decided blog!

<3

Al Vulo Group Gift & Mina Hair + Dark Mouse Earrings Group Gift
Red Mint Group Gift Skirt
The complete outfit

Skin:al vulo- natalie * amidala bronze here
Hair:MINA Hair - Yva - Essentials with a hud for the Fashion for Life on Lapointe Booth
Earrings:Dark Mouse Group Gifty - March 2012 fee to join but very worth!
Top:A freebie by The World's End Garden you always can find awesome stuffs for free just join the group!
Skirt:( R E D ) M I N T ~ gG 03'12 (box) here just join the group!
Shoes:::Kookie:: Pipp / Basics pack Not Free here
Just a picture in World's End Garden

Poses:Poseur Not Free

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário