sábado, 16 de julho de 2011

Tres Blah at The Seasons Hunt (Summer) + A Gorgeous Free Skin by Mango Mango!

Hey!!!
There are many hunts on the grid! I am not sure if i will have the patience to hunt all the stuffs as far as everything i buy is going to hell.I keep packing many stuffs and also erasing others!!!
I got this outfit at Tres Blah for The Seasons Hunt (Summer).
The Link of the official blog is here.
Sileny Noel by Mango Mango! made a free skin gorgeous to all is free at Free*Style Store and the Hair is a creation by ! Sugarsmack ! that i got at Hair Fair. It is a pity the fairs are soo short.
The feet are from Slink!You must have it!It is totally necessary for summer shots!
you should realize that I did not have the patience to look for the right shade to match feet and skin! Yes I am in bad mood!Linden Lab sent me another link!o.O i keep me asking for what?If a support by them entered at my account and crashed 8 times?
I went at the link to take a look and Tadammmmmmm!
assO

hahahhahahah We are no safety! Think 30 times before make a premium account you are wasting money...

Tres Blah -Summer Bikini Outfit - Seasons Hunt Summer

 Free Skin by Mango +! Sugarsmack ! : Nicc/French Vanilla

Outfit:-tb- Summer Bikini Outfit- Tres Blah Hunt Item!
Skin:!MM! Sequins Pale (Pink) I went there i am was in lag and i am not sure if this store is there!here at Free*Style Store Free Free Free Free!
Hair:! Sugarsmack ! : Nicc/French Vanilla Not Free I grabbed it at Hair Fair but for sure this New Release must be at the Mainstore Not Free
Feet:SLink Jolie Pied v2.0 Barefeet Tiptoes Not Free here
Location:ARMENELOS
Poses:o.o Do you believe I forgot ??? I hate this, when i forget the poses!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário