quinta-feira, 29 de março de 2012

I loved this tired face by JesyLiLo New!, Ginger New Mesh Hair by Wasabi Pills & A cute gift by Chocolate Atelier

When I enter at the SL, the first thinG I do is: let my avatar quiet and counting the inventory and while this I keep reading what I consider "Main" Blogs to me!
One of them for sure are Free*Style, and why???
Because they make nice productions, and I like them a lot.
So I got crazy when I saw A new member from Free*Style, wearing this dress from Chocolate Atelier(A Group Gift). I had to post it! So here it is this!!!
This skin by JesyLiLo is a new release, and I will post the "commons" as well,lol...
But now I am exactly with this face!!!o.O
I am Tired,with sad eyes,you know??? I loved this skin and the lipstick of course I've chosen red to match with the dress!
Those Mesh Hairs are from Wasabi Pills, it calls Ginger and the color is Ginger bread, and it is a new release as well!
I am repeating those pair of boots because I think everybody must waist some time at the S@bbia's Lucky Board to have one!!!XD
Check it out Folks!!<3

4
7
5

Dress:::c.A.:: Dots jumper skirt "Red" [Gift] join the Group for Free and grab yours! here
*JeSyLiLO*:::Kitty:::*LightSkin*J1*BT New Release!
*JeSyLiLO*::Shadow::*Eyes Shadow (Tired Eyes)New Release! here Also this group is super worth!! Lilo Glom is generous with the members!!
Wasabi Pills:Ginger Mesh Gingerbread Not Free New Releases!
Tatoo:La Malvada Mujer La Malvada Mujer - 8 [chest - arms tattoo] 2
Boots:Short Boots (mesh) black S@bbia on Lucky Board for members and is free to join! Yes I am repeating the same boots because they are nice!D I love them!
Poses:Del May Not free
Local:Gawk!

Um comentário:

  1. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

    Plus, making money with it is as easy as 1...2...3!

    Here is how it works...

    STEP 1. Choose affiliate products you intend to promote
    STEP 2. Add some push button traffic (it ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate products system explode your list and sell your affiliate products on it's own!

    Do you want to start making profits???

    The solution is right here

    ResponderExcluir