quinta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2011

Al Vulo New Releases + Chantkare Free + Glow Earrings for 1l

Hey!
Did you know that Chantkare has an awesome freebie at Costa Rica Sims?
Al Vulo has new releases called Vero, I am wearing one with teeth but they have without as well!
I always take a look at [ glow ] studio and there I grabbed new dolarbies, those skull earrings rocks!
The tatoo is by Nestle my Bosom they are not free but they are cheap and so cute!
Baiastice has classy Attachments this is just of them, you should go and check it out!
The boots are from Peqe not free and they have nice other colors!
And that is it! Ahhhh at Chantkare they have a male sweater, and i bought for me because
who said I cannot use male clothes!??D


Glow earrings 1l+ Al Vulo New Releases!
Al Vulo New Releases + Chantkare Free!
Al Vulo New Releases + Chantkare Free!

Outfit:CHANTKARE KHAKI ROMPER Free on the Costa Rica Sims
Skin:Al Vulo - Vero* red teeth claveage Hb bronze New Releases!
Hair:Baiastice-Isis 2 hair attachment-BLACK Not Free
Earrings:[ glow ] studio Scary Earrings 1l here
Tatoo:{nestle my bosom} oh deer tattoo Not Free but cheap here
Shoes:Fume' - High Keira_Tartans Not Free here
Pose:Xbordeaux by Xanadu Capelo I don't know if Xanadu has a store atm!;/
Location:Les Champs Elysees aux Métro!


The S letter by the fabulous Ertè

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário