sexta-feira, 29 de julho de 2011

Super Retro!


I must admit this is my style!
A Second Hand Vintage Dress like this that Iren made for The Fashion Garret, a colorful high heels like those stylish Lelutka ;),a tiny and delicate retro detail like the yummy necklace and I am totally well dressed and ready!
I must assume that I have some necklaces, hats, glasses and many other "Second Hand" stuffs to complete my look!
It gives me an exquisite look in Real Life!We are the spectrum of RL here so is nice make a reflection about what wear or how you behave yourself!!^^
I am a collector of nice things from 50's-60's & 70's-80's!
My style is mix the styles and broke the barrier of what is this or that!
I have passion for who has the sensibility to understand a glass,a murano,a cristal,a bacalite,an Ertè Style,a touch of Poiret! I am not sure if I pass all of this on this virtual game but I have a passion for life!=)

[IREN]-My old Dress-TFG

[IREN]-My old Dress-TFG

Dress:[IREN]-My old Dress-TFG BLogger Not Free But Cheap - The Fashion Garret
Skin::Curio: Petal-Stormy-Thunder Not Free here
Hair:!lamb. Lace - Honeycomb Ombre Not free here
Necklace:(Yummy) Travelers Charms Not Free here Not Free
Shoes:[LeLutka]-K.I.A.-TigerLily Not Free here
Poses:Del May Not Free
Location:In Front of Lamb




The Z letter by the Fabulous Ertè.;O

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário