quarta-feira, 27 de julho de 2011

The Live Chat with Linden Lab ...

Howdy!
I must say to you that Second Life is becoming annoying for me !Now my Maitreya Hairs disappeared!!!o.o A complete folder with all the firsts hairs i had purchased!OK!
1.Advice always make a note card with your transaction history and keep it in some folder!I am sure you will need one day...;/
2.Ahh the chat with the support yes!!!
Chat Started: 07-26-2011 17:41:37
Chat Log:
JamieW: Hello! Thank you for contacting Linden lab support! My name is JamieW Scout and I will be assisting you today. Please bear with as I may be assisting many residents at once. It will be my pleasure in assisting you with your Second Life issues :).
You: hello
JamieW: Hi Laerke, how can I help you today?
You: my inventory continue missed many things already gone like Maitreya Hairs i mean ALL of them because i had ALL of them my cases are always closed while you continue giving me standard answers and sending me links...
JamieW: I'm sorry that you had the problem, let's see what I can do with it.
JamieW: Okay, so one of the things you say you are missing is Maitreya hairs?
You: i am having this problems a long time and linden lab just give me standard answers
You: ?
You: hello
You: Mr.Jamie are you there?
You: ???????
You: Mr.Jamie?
You: ....
and the conclusion: the guy let me waiting at chat during 5 hours!!!I went cook, eat, shower and none answer!!!This is how Linden Lab cares to us!<3

-AZUL- GroupGift1107 Mia (15k Members Memorial)
Gown:-AZUL- GroupGift1107 Mia (15k Members Memorial) Join the Group and get yours!here
Skin::GP: Petal Frex [Dark] Stormy-Tempest 1 by Curio Skins Not Free
Hair:Maitreya Evi - Hazel Not Free
Jewel:ZC : Nizam Jhoomar (head jewel) *white* Not Free
Heels:Maitreya Gold - Aequus Black Not Free
Pose:Maitreya Not Free
Location:BettiePage Voyager

Um comentário:

  1. This is what happened to me
    I sent support ticket.
    She reply me this :

    2011-11-20 14:20:46
    JamieW Scout
    Hello!
    Our records show that your Second Life account has a Basic (free) membership. ... but it seems like your issue in this case is not one that is supported for Basic members


    2011-11-21 21:17:37
    Me
    I just paid Premium - Quarterly


    2011-11-22 18:57:31
    Me
    Hello, Thank you for contacting Linden Lab. I will be out of the office from Novemeber 23rd and returning on the 28th. I will be happy to answer any question you have or resolve any issue, upon my return. JamieW Scout

    ......

    She never reply after

    ResponderExcluir