segunda-feira, 25 de julho de 2011

I am a Summer Bombshell!!!!

Summer times, and it is very hot!!
My outfit is appropriate for a break!I am at the beach and chilling,& feeling the sand and the ocean!
Seasons Hunts is going on and i just Blog now the shorts by The Secret Store!Check it ou there are some freebies there and I think I already blogged some ;).The hair is by Ingenue free creation that you can find at Savoir Hairs.Tatoos and bras made by Artilleri.
My feet are very sexy with this Jolie Slink Feet.
I am Bombshell!I could not wear another skin I had to wear a Curio Skin to complete this look!
This amazing face calls Stormy and watching my tv by Ponitee i rest in this dolarbie summer skybox by La Flat you can find more cheap skys in a wall of the store or check them out at the Marketplace!

:Curio: Petal-Stormy-Tempest
The Rippen Vintage Beach Shack Skybox
The Secret Store - Seasons  Hunt

Bra:/artilleri/ Jackie bikini top (shirt) *TDR* Past TDR
Shorts:The Secret Store - Summer beach shorts - Coral Seasons Hunt
Skin::GP: Petal Frex [Dark] Stormy-Tempest 1 New Releases! here
Make-up::GP: May-Bonus Makeup 1 past Skin Fair Gift
Tatoo:/artilleri/ Old school II tattoo Not Free here
Hair:Ingenue :: Myrna :: Ash Blonde @ Savoir Hair Free! here
Feet:SLink Jolie Pied v2.0 Barefeet Tiptoes Not Free here
Poses:Poseur, Lap, Maitreya all not free

Tv:dorif TV:::ponitee Lucky Board! here
SkyBox:The Rippen Vintage Beach Shack Skybox 1l It is not new but i simply love my skys!;) La Flat

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário