domingo, 26 de junho de 2011

Je vais Partir ...

Je vais revenir bientôt
je t'embrasse trops fort
mon corps pense de son corps
Vous êtes dans mes pensées

And again at Provence Sim, I will have to leave and I will come back soon!
Hucci has a new subscribe, this nice Belle Top,
Elikatira released new hairs and I joined the group ( it is fee to join but totally necessary for Hair Addicts !!!!)
I wear LAQ Skin, Vilda that i always wear.
My case is by Ugly Duck, very vintage style and C'est Moi has also New Releases like this Pants.They are so nice!!!It Calls my BF Jeans.The Fishbone Earrings by Glow give the Charm on my square.;)and the shoes are free by ::Maschienenwerk::! Awww This Shop Closed!!:((

[e] Again 2 - Group Gift Fee To Join

::HH:: Hucci Belle Top.2 - Candy  Free!!


C'est Moi Pants new !


complete

complete 2



Blouse:::HH:: Hucci Belle Top.2 - Candy Subscribe here
Pants:C'est Moi! My bf jeans available in b and l.b tones New Releases! Here
Skin:LAQ ~ Vilda 08 [Fair] Glow skin Not Free Here
Hair:[e] Again 2 - Red 11 Group Gift on notices.It is fee to join but really, really necessary to have this group!
Earrings:[ glow ] studio Fishbone Earrings (2versions) Silver & Gold Not Free here
Case:Ugly Duck - Travellers Case Not Free here
Shoes:::Maschienenwerk:: Chucks_Orange Free
Poses:LAP Not free
Location:Provence,Coeur

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário