sexta-feira, 24 de junho de 2011

A Provence je marche...

Je pense à ce qu'il faut acheter pour notre déjeuner.
il fait chaud, je prend mon sac pour acheter des fruits.

More The Fashion Garret Pearls:The awesome dress by ::{u.f.o}:: were made in green and red, also the stunning [CheerNo Femme] KAMALA - Wicker Bag that really matches with this style. I still wear the Natural Beauty Skins.
I changed my lashes that Luccy Sands considers tacky.
Lol she is my friend and I changed so ;/ awww ok i put other one from Redgrave more natural called Catwalk.
I felt the summer on this picture so i decided wear the SLink Jolie Pied, the hair is another D!va,to make girls crazy and insecure in which style we should buy?I think you should take a demo of each one new release!!!;)

::{u.f.o}::ralla sweety TFG

::{u.f.o}::ralla sweety & [CheerNo Femme] KAMALA - Wicker Bag ::TFG::

Dress:::{u.f.o}::ralla sweety there is also a green version at The Fashion Garret not free but cheap
Skin:Natural Beauty-Tulip-pale Not Free New Release! here
Hair::""D!va"" Hair "Madoka" (Citrine)(Forelock) here NEW!
Necklace:Glow Not Free here
Bag:[CheerNo Femme] KAMALA - Wicker Bag The Fashion Garret
Feet:SLink Jolie Pied v2.0 Barefeet Tiptoes Not Free here

The Fashion Garret

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário