domingo, 15 de maio de 2011

The Secret Store at Culture Shock! They have Amazing Textures!

The Secret Store - Popsicle dress - Floral for Culture Shock

The Secret Store - Popsicle dress - Floral for Culture Shock

Outfit:The Secret Store - Popsicle Dress - Floral for Culture Shock mmmm Does a blogger can have a favorite store?
well I am sorry I have my favorites!!!
The Secret Store is one of my favorites at Culture Shock I love the textures,it is full of details & they are VERY well done!!!!
They are not expensive, we dont have to keep editing and they are very classy!Greetings to The Secret Store!
Skin:LAQ ~ Vilda 04 [Fair] Glow Skin Not Free
Make-up:!MM! Feral Eyes Gray Extra Not Free by Mango Mango! here at Culture Shock
Hair:WILDO 01 ASH 1 Not Free here
Necklace:Dark Mouse Cream Pearl Flower Necklace Not Free
Head Dress:WILDO head dress 12 Not Free
Purse:Evening purse Not Free (it came with an classy outfit) by Lavie
Stiletto:Maitreya Gold - Aequus Black Not Free
Location:Poche one of my favorites place!
Poses:Maitreya Not Free

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário