sexta-feira, 13 de maio de 2011

Changing the personality on Second Life! Be Careful this happens a bunch!

I cannot believe i am posting again something because blogspot crashed ;/
repeating yesterday post...




Valentina by Guido Crepax my Italian Heroin!


Imabee at Skin & Expo 2011 Charity Item

Imabee at Skin & Expo 2011 Charity Item

Be Careful with Second Life!
I’ve seen already many people loosing themselves here in this game.
You must always think that your avatar is just a tool.
You will meet a lot of people. You will think they are really your friends.
They are Not!!I already saw Many people changing: behavior,character, honor on Second Life.
Internet makes this cause we are hidden, so our devils come out!
They really think they become important after an event,a store,a blog,being a model or even a marriage…
A fantasy that this will change your Real Life Perhaps. Wow!!!
Nothing change… People are so stupid!
Some people like to use people and after all.Pufff byeeeeeeee!!!!
This place is just a game!! A friendship is a clicked square!
I am always clear, honest!No patience for 2 faces!
I hate cowards and sometimes little details become huge details.
I don’t know why.
I am here to have fun, learn more about Photoshop while I cannot sleep and while I am also making my Real Life work on computer!
I am without shoes on this picture because i wanna show that my feet are on ground.
And also I am a simple person!
I am no one here. No one is better than other!!! People get mad!!!WTF
Words that I’ve heard last days:
“I feel me so important!!! awww I need an assistant,a secretary!!! awww I am exclusive from this EVENT O.o OOOOMG!!!!” And??!O.o
Conclusion:
They change themselves!They loose themselves,their essence die …. poor borderline people without destiny… :( (
Dedicated to all Borderlines from this Game!






Chic Boutique this week

Dress:*LpD* – *Paper* Dress Blue Not Free Chic Boutique
Skin:!Imabee: Petal – Olivia – Bleu Marine Charity Item for Skin & Shape Expo 2011 here
Hair:Clawtooth: Lovely Liz – Purple Rain Not Free Here
Necklace:*JD*NECKLACE PEARLS & DIAMONDS white Chic Boutique
Poses:Lap Not Free

All the items at Chic Boutique are lower than 80l, check it out!

Laerke is a tool by this girl!!



I pray everyday to have your friendship!
Thanks to Shangreloo Kuhn,Kris Karfield, Tami Burt,Amelie Fravoisse,Pao Verrazzano,Aeon Crystal, Lexor Vintner,Joseph Lowenhart

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário