sexta-feira, 22 de abril de 2011

Strike a pose & Grab The Mons Group Gift on Mainstore!

mons - group gift
Body Suit:MONS Group Gift Join the Group and grab some Goodies and this Spring Body on store here
Skin:[ATOMIC] Skin Emma_Porcelain - Typhoon 1 here Not Free But as I said the store is on sale!! So check it out!
Hair:Tiny Bird - Chelsea Hotel - Dark Brown Not Free But on Closing Sale ... Yes as I said but ... more sad would be if you do not choose your favs to buy before the store close. It is not a rebuild ok? Tiny Bir Will close and I do not wanna talk about this anymore:( it hurts!
Stockings:Glam Affair well looking my inventory and in the hunt items i found those dark Stockings so is a past hunt item =)
Heels:The Classic by Kookie not free
Poses:Del May Not Free Del May really arrived to make the difference!

Awww I know I didn't made a portrait of this face as usually I do!
It was just a pose and a fast shot!
Well Next time I promise I will let you see the details!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário