sexta-feira, 15 de abril de 2011

Learning Always And trying be different!

This is a Fawn Not free + Lucky Boards on My Ugly Dorothy
Tee:This is a Fawn - Phonics Tee - L Not Free
Shorts:LeMelonRouge Onyett Made those shorts me no one can have ;)
Skin:*MY UGLYDOROTHY -SueLB02 Thank you my dear Tami Burt to calls me and always shares ;)here
Hair:[e] Past - Brown 04 Not Free here
Sandalettes:[chuculet] sandalettes - desrah - night 5l here
Pose:[Doll.]1 Celestia last Platinum Hunt here always had some new for you!

I wanna say thank you to my "real " friends, people that I consider beyond Second Life: Sileny Noel, Miah McAuley,Tami Burt that always calls me to news and lucky boards lol ;) she shares and is a cute person, Pao Verrazzano my personal teacher and best friend ;), Amelie Fravoisse ,Shangreloo Kuhn this last woman is someone that I share All informations I have! In a ocean of fancy bloggers Shang makes the difference creating an alternative and anti-boring blog.I love you all!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário