domingo, 17 de abril de 2011

I Present to You Malinka by Natural Beauty!

Malinka Fair by Natural Beauty is ready! New Release!

Malinka is the New Yummy Release by Natural Beauty!
I will blog this skin a lot it fits me so well! Congrats Miah!<3
I loved those sexy lips and also the eyes expression.
This time Natural Beauty gives you a huge folder!
That's a Nice work I would say glorious!
Skin:Malinka Fair by Natural Beauty Not Free
Hair:Attachment by Baiastice Not Free
Hair Base:Tiny Bird free
(Tiny Bird is closing and they are making a sale is sad but real grab your favorites hairs before they gone!
Eyes:pc eyes by LL - blue autumn freebie by Poetic Colors yes It was a freebie. I love those eyes and I almost don't change them. here
Eyelashes:Eyelashes -12- Catwalk *REDGRAVE* Not Free
Earrings:Violator by -The Punk,The Ruff and The Beast-Black-HauteJewelrySet Not free

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário