sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

The Fierce Designs Lucky Fortune and my connection with Amelie!

I went To Fierce Designs and I decided invite Amelie Fravoisse to play with me.
I had never won anything on this game until yesterday! I was so exciting with those golden boots that I decided invited my "soul Mate" to take a snapshot with me.
You should try with some friend!

The Fierce Designs Lucky Fortune finally said: "Teller whispers: laerke Levenque and Amelie Fravoisse have a mystic connection of 100% ".
here
Soul Mate!


Laerke:


Outfit:::HH:: Hucci Spring Romper - Gold Gift here subscribe
Skin:[ATOMIC] Skin Audri_Porcelain - Crow 2 on sale Not Free here
Hair:(r)M ~ Hair No.08 (F) ~ Natural Brown New Releases here
Bangles:~SIGMA~Jewels/ Shandal bracelets (wheat-sea, steel) R~
~SIGMA~Jewels/ Siren bracelets (red)~ Not Free here
Boots:Fierce**SEXY BOOTS - GOLD by The Fierce Designs Lucky Fortune here

Amelie's Style:

Outfit:::HH:: Hucci Spring Romper - Gold Gift here subscribe
Skin: Renzie tan Al Vulo New Releases here Not free
Hair: 22 platinum 4 YunA´s Hair here Not Free
Belt: Low waist leather belt black Chuculet - 2L
Bangles: Tahta Bracelet II White GoldPacadi - no longer
available
Glasses:Sunglasses mod3 dark KR - free @ Sl Freebie here
Boots:Fierce**SEXY BOOTS - GOLD by The Fierce Designs Lucky Fortune here
Poses:Maitreya Not free

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário