terça-feira, 1 de março de 2011

Skin Fair 2011 - Predilets & frees!

Heya!
Finally my post about Skin Fair is done... at least i have blogged what i liked!
One stuff i learned: not ask for anything!!!IMAO!
The sucess of Second Life is TOXIC!!
People believe in red carpet, a night at San Francisco! WTF!
If you have money dear blogger buy quiet, and if you don't choose what is cheap or at least worth...
If the designers like your work they will send you soon or later...
maybe... ? o.o
Do not forget take off the prims and wear a low arc skin! The Fair will finish on 6th March! So hurry up ;)!

I had to buy a LAQ skin because nowadays i like them, also Ella by Ashia was a surprise!!It fits me so well that i had to get them! all pack! It is a bunch of skins!

Skin Fair 2011 my predilets and frees
Outfit:R.icielli - SCARLLET vest /spring + satin The Dressing Room

Skin: LAQ ~ Susan 05 [Fair] Glow skin not free but i became a real fan from their work! here First Floor
Hair:"LoQ Hairs" Pure Beauty - Brown not free but cheap The Dressing Room Blue


Skin:I ALEIDA I Valentina PALE - Skinfair 2011 (no cleav. & no hb) not free but cheap in other tons 250l here Second Floor
Skin Fair 2011 my predilets and frees
Skin Fair 2011 my predilets and frees
Skin Fair 2011 my predilets and frees
I ALEIDA I make up 2 (kobolt) - skin fair gift
I ALEIDA I make up 5 (black) - skin fair gift
Hair:*JeSyLiLO*::JeS.Hair::Black
Jewels:VIOLATOR-Posh Jewelry Set-Glitter Metal-bySVaher not free here

Skin Fair 2011 my predilets and frees
Skin Fair 2011 my predilets and frees
Skin Fair 2011 my predilets and frees
Dress:(Slow Kitchen)Fancy_dot_swing_dress group gift join and grab! here
Skin:*YS & YS* Susan - Skin Fair 2011 Gift here
Hair:[e] Novel - Brown 02 not free here
Heels: NX-Nardcotix Absinthe B&W 70l The Dressing Room Blue
Earrings:*YS&YS* Special Skin Fair Gift Past Skin Fair Gift...

Skin Fair 2011 my predilets and frees
Skin:al vulo- eliza* vanity bronze gift here
Hair:[e] Play 2 - Black 02 not free here

Skin Fair 2011 my predilets and frees
Skin Fair 2011 my predilets and frees
Outfit:JM:Mai_hyolee skull cardigan here
Skin::: hsh :: VENUS 01(promo) 5l this store has awesome stuffs! here
Hair:PR!TTY : Trendy Treehugger :Blonde: not free here
The other parts: Avid

Skin Fair 2011 my predilets and frees
Skin:Maverick Skin-Wish Tan- Siren- Vanity Skin Fair Exclusive here
Hair:booN ZGO223 hair chestnut not free here


Finally my pack of Ellas by Idiosyncrasy!
Skin Fair 2011 my predilets and frees
Skin Fair 2011 my predilets and frees
Skin Fair 2011 my predilets and frees
Skin:Idiosyncrasy Ella Pale 3 LB not free here
Hair:>TRUTH< Sileny - night not free here
MONS / Face Tattoo Queen not free but cheap here
I adore this hair and the post is made for Sileny so there we go with an Ella and Sileny together ;)

Reading Free*Style, Sileny Noel brought me 2 pearls:
The dot dress from Slow Kitchen and the skull sweater from JM:Mai.
Sileny ty to be always kind and friend girl!

a brief free list :

- Mynerva has make-ups for 20l
- PXL has a 1l teeth
- Unique has free eyes
- Adam n Eve / eyes, nails, free make -up and tatoo
- Rozena free make-ups
- Chaisuki has some tatoo
- Cupcakes free eyebrows o.o
- Aleida free make-ups i choose 2 for this post
- *JeSyLiLO* (3 Skins Free) I already blogged!
- *YS&YS* (Skin & make-up for free)
- ( R E D ) M I N T / nails and make-up free
- MD Maverick (Skin & shape for free)
- Al Vulo! free eyes and free skin

I think is that! There is a lot of free layers & Lots of make-ups !It was the layer year or Layer Fair!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário