terça-feira, 3 de agosto de 2010

My awesome skin from !MM! by Sileny Noel & a freebie at Dream Things




I always look other blogs first to grab things to me and also to try do not blog on same time. One of my favorites with unique expression is Shangreloo Kuhn's blog here.
She blogged this dress on black and is totally free. Amazing store!Those are on second floor.
Check it out her blog because you will always find freebies, bargains and awesome unique stuffs.:)
Ty Shan to help me so much!
Outfit:*GC*Liza Gown in Red free and has one in black & blue here
Skin:!MM! Vamp Bloody by Mango Mango! creation by Sileny Noel here not free
Hair:Betty Boop - Black Blue here not free
Jewels:an old dolarbie but has a bunch at store here
poses: Marukin by Valencia Southard here

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário