domingo, 5 de dezembro de 2010

TIK TOK on Lazy Sunday!!! Miah made sweaters!!!

TIK TOK on Lazy Sunday!!! Miah made sweaters!!!
TIK TOK on Lazy Sunday!!! Miah made sweaters!!!
End of the year! I am making a bunch of things.
Putting away lots of clothes, and objects i don't use anymore.
Making gifts for charity,
rescuing my sweet kitchen and changing furnitures.
Cleaning and trying give another perspective to my sweet home!
I will reduce my things on half thought and for this i intend do no stay sooo much!
I am becoming to Real Life!

Sweater:TIK TOK-Winter Pretty sweater-black.Miah made for us an awesome sweater. I loved the texture!Other colors but i dont remember i need rest!!!!! here
Skin:Rita Fair by Tik Tok Body Care not free is my favorite skin!here
Layer Make-up:Frosty doll-1 New Releases!!! here
Hair:[e] Details - Brown 06 not free here
Leggings:Tee*fy not free and i am lazy to put url + *COCO*_Gift-DenimShorts_Underpants i have mixed and matched the leggings with coco denim shorts! Second Life is to have fun not be static!!!;/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário