sábado, 4 de dezembro de 2010

ALB CHRIST 2010 Advents and Exile subscribe 1! Alb Dream Fashion

ALB CHRIST 2010 Advents and Exile subscribe 1!
ALB CHRIST 2010 Advents and Exile subscribe 1!
Waves,
We are in December and I know I am late to talk about advent calendars...Is not a new thought but sometimes we have real life and It means interesting sometimes LOL!
Alb Dream Fashion Advent is one I consider rich of details.
Analee is so generous with us!!!I consider the coolest advent on world!!! You even don't need belong to group!Don't loose it!
Here I have posted 3 days: December 6,7,and 8.

Lingerie:ALB CHRIST 2010 ornament 7 by AnaLee Balut
Corset:ALB CHRIST 2010 ornament 8 by AnaLee Balut (it come in 4 colors!!!!)
Boots:ALB CHRIST 2010 ornament 6 by AnaLee Balut
Skin:Idiosyncrasy Ella Pale not free here
Hair:Exile Rina - Chocolate Swirl subscribe number 1 here


Alb Dream Fashion Advent

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário